75% CBD Distillate
A CBD Distillate is one of the newest trends in cannabis concentrates. That said, although it’s a very new way of refining cannabis oils the methods used actually go back to the 8th century A.D. when Arabic alchemist Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan designed the alembic pot still, a contraption that allowed for the effective distillation of alcohol.
Generally speaking, distillation is a process of separating the components or substances from a liquid mixture by selective evaporation and condensation. In Layman’s terms, you heat and boil your raw alcohol or co2 cannabis extract until the CBD becomes a steam/vapour. The resulting steam evaporates through a condensation chamber where it is rapidly cooled and turned back into an oil again, and not just any oil, a thick golden oil which looks about the same colour as a light honey or syrup. None of the impurities carry over during the process so the resulting extract is clean, potent and 100% natural, there is no need for further chemicals to refine like you do with CBD isolate.
How does CBD distillate compare to other cannabis extracts?
CBD Distillate is the pinnacle for us here at Synergy Extracts, as it is ideal for use in vape-able products, the oil is free from residual lipids/waxes/fats and chlorophyll when compared to the many co2 extracts found across the UK. Co2 extracts can be winterised to remove lipids but it’s very hard to get even close to the level of purity of a distillate. Even with multiple passes through the freezer and lab filtration equipment. Co2 extracts are always done using co2 gas as a solvent and the pressures are pretty extreme. The resulting high pressure forces all sorts of undesirable compounds out of the plant material that are hard to get out, unless distilled.
Our Full spectrum terpene infused concentrates are gaining recognition worldwide for a number of reasons,
- Our processes allow us to isolate, separate, and retain a number of healthy compounds from a raw extract, rather than isolating only one element. ie CBD and the rest being wasted.
- We retain all other valuable compounds in the plant while removing the THC.
- Under the legal THC limit so suitable for worldwide shipping.
- Infused with fully cannabis-derived terpene profiles AFTER decarboxylation.
- We only use extremely complex Grade A terpene profiles.
- Full spectrum legal cannabinoid profile.
- Only steam distilled cannabis flowers used.
- Collaborations with a number of world-leading U.S cannabis terpene extractors.
- Handmade small batches to ensure fresh, terpene enhanced extracts.
Suggested use – As a food supplement consume between 50-100mg per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. This product has not been evaluated by the MHRA is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Tags- CBD dabs UK, Terpene infused CBD dabs UK , Luxury CBD dabs UK, Legal CBD dabs UK