CBD Oil Nigella sativa Black seed oil’s therapeutic properties are down to the presence of the powerful phytochemicals, Thymoquinone, Thymohydroquinone and the natural monoterpene Thymol. Our ancient ancestors described black seed oil as “the remedy for everything but death” and its history of use goes all the way back to ancient Egypt where it was used to treat an almost endless list of illnesses and ailments. Black seed oil is cold pressed from the black seeds of the annual flowering plant Nigella sativa.
Camelina Sativa also known as “gold of pleasure” or “false flax” is making itself known worldwide for its very high levels (up to 45%) of omega 3 fatty acids . The oil is also very rich in alpha and gamma tocopherol, two natural forms of vitamin E. These compounds protect our product from oxidation and rancidity. The antioxidant effects of vitamin E are also important for our health. Vitamin E helps to prevent free radical damage and boosts the immune system. Also, most of the fats in camelina oil are polyunsaturated. These types of fats are needed for healthy cell function.
CBD Oil – Part of a fantastic Synergy Extracts range
CBD Oil Rich in Black seed oil and its constituents Thymoquinone, Thymohydroquinone and the natural monoterpene Thymol. Learn More:
- Our Hemp strain has an earthy and peppery aroma with hints of citrus and pine.
- Stabilised by alpha and gamma tocopherol, two natural forms of vitamin E
- We utilized a subcritical (cold) method of CO2 extraction resulting in a full spectrum golden hemp extract with all the sensitive components intact.
- The hemp extract and terpenes are infused into soil association certified organic black seed oil, camelina oil and frankincense essential oil
- Added steam distilled terpenes myrcene, beta-caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene, alpha pinene, beta pinene, limonene, humulene and linalool as well as many other at trace levels.
- Non GMO
CBD Oil Health Benefits
- full of naturally occurring plant phytonutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and plant fatty acids which are all powerful, free-radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body’s natural immune system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration.
- feeds your built-in endogenous cannabinoid system (the ECS) which helps to…
- Revitalize, Regenerate & energize the body,
- Boost immunity and help contribute to the normal functioning of the digestive tract
- Helps promote a restful nights sleep and healing thanks to the calming plant terpenes myrcene, beta-caryophyllene and linalool.
- Relieves stress and helps to improve overall mood, leading to a feeling of relaxation and centred well being
Organic Certificate ~ The Black seed oil, camelina oil and frankincense oil used in this product are certified Organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government’s minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
This finished/packaged CBD product contains no more than 1mg of cannabinol or cannabinol derivatives. To be safe and on the right side of the law the maximum quantity we can sell is 1000mg (or 1 Millilitre) per box/unit. The THC has been removed from the hemp derived cbd distillate by selective distillation and chromotography. The extract can be taken to less than 25 parts per billion THC while leaving the CBD and valuable aroma molecules (terpenes) intact. This is a time consuming process with large losses of material so THC free distillate costs far more than normal CBD distillate to make. THC Free distillate typically contains around 80% CBD and no detectable THC.