CBD Crumble – Triangle Kush
Synergy Extracts CBD Crumble offers:
- Our processes allow us to separate, and retain a number of healthy compounds from a raw extract, rather than isolating only one element. ie CBD and the rest being wasted.
- We retain all other valuable compounds in the plant while removing the THC.
- Under the legal THC limit so suitable for worldwide shipping.
- Infused with fully cannabis derived terpene profiles AFTER decarboxylation.
- We only use extremely complex Grade A terpene profiles.
- Full spectrum legal cannabinoid profile.
- Only steam distilled cannabis flowers used.
- Collaborations with a number of world leading U.S cannabis terpene extractors.
- Hand made small batches to ensure fresh and terpy extracts.
Suggested use- As a food supplement consume between 50-100mg per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. This product has not been evaluated by the MHRA is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
This finished/packaged CBD product contains no more than 1mg of cannabinol or cannabinol derivatives. To be safe and on the right side of the law the maximum quantity we can sell is 1000mg (or 1 Millilitre) per box/unit. The THC has been removed from the hemp derived cbd distillate by selective distillation and chromotography. The extract can be taken to less than 25 parts per billion THC while leaving the CBD and valuable aroma molecules (terpenes) intact. This is a time consuming process with large losses of material so THC free distillate costs far more than normal CBD distillate to make. THC Free distillate typically contains around 80% CBD and no detectable THC.