CBD Vape Starter Kit – 54% CBD – Cannabis-Inspired Terpenes
This CBD Vape Pen contains a revolutionary new heating element which replaces the traditional cotton fibre wick with porous ceramic in order to keep a smoother oil supply to the coil. This brand new technology enables the device to tolerate a range of different oil viscosities and eliminates the burnt taste which happens with other dabs/vape pens on the market. The heating wire is embedded into the ceramic for controlled heat distribution. No need for excessive thinning agents, allowing you to actually taste the extract as if it was on a real low temp dab. This pen will cope with thick extracts, no problem at all.
The most efficient concentrate vape pen on the market to date paired up with our very own range of premium quality vape oils, is a match made in heaven. High quality 100% natural vaping experience. Immediate vapour production, dab sized clouds. Zero PG, VG, PEG, MCT or any other non-terpene ingredients.
- 550mg of broad spectrum CBD Distillate and terpenes per cartridge.
- Polished Black ceramic mouthpiece.
- Zero PG, PEG, VG, MCT or any other non-terpene ingredients.
- Reliable, efficient and easy to use
- 100% Natural premium quality ingredients.
- Huge clouds can be made from a swift 3-4 second draw.
- High power output battery(don’t be deceived by the size of the device)
- Controlled & Effortless airflow.
- Polished black ceramic mouthpiece
- Precision dosing for clinical applications
- 350mAh battery
- Quality circuit board with multiple protection
- Built in LED indicator
- Universally rechargeable with micro USB adapter
Other great products in our CBD range can be found here
This finished/packaged CBD product contains no more than 1mg of cannabinol)CBN) or cannabinol derivatives(THC). To be safe and on the right side of the law the maximum quantity we can sell is 1000mg (or 1 Millilitre) per box/unit. The THC has been removed from the hemp derived cbd distillate by selective distillation and chromotography. The extract can be taken to less than 25 parts per billion THC while leaving the CBD and valuable aroma molecules (terpenes) intact. This is a time-consuming process with large losses of material so THC free distillate costs far more than normal CBD distillate to make.