Oral CBD Drops!
Oral CBD Drops – suggested Use – Place 15-30 drops (25-50mg CBD) onto the tongue and swallow. Repeat 1-4 times a day if needed.
The cannabis plant is being celebrated worldwide for its incredible healing and regenerative abilities. The components of the hemp plant (Cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids)can have a miraculous effect on human health and wellbeing. They are all powerful free radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body’s endocannabinoid system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration. They have the ability to enhance moods, appetite, regulate metabolism and promote a restful nights sleep and healing. All this without the psychoactive “high” found with THC.
Oral CBD Drops Health Benefits
- full of naturally occurring plant phytonutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and plant fatty acids which are all powerful, free-radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body’s natural immune system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration.
- feeds your built-in endogenous cannabinoid system (the ECS) which helps to…
- Revitalize, Regenerate & energize the body,
- Boost immunity and help contribute to the normal functioning of the digestive tract
- Helps promote a restful nights sleep and healing thanks to the calming plant terpenes myrcene, beta-caryophyllene and linalool.
- Relieves stress and helps to improve overall mood, leading to a feeling of relaxation and centred well being
Organic Certificate ~ The coconut MCT oil in this product is certified Organic by the UK’s Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government’s minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. This product has not been evaluated by the MHRA is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
This finished/packaged CBD product contains no more than 1mg of cannabinol or cannabinol derivatives. To be safe and on the right side of the law the maximum quantity we can sell is 1000mg (or 1 Millilitre) per box/unit. The THC has been removed from the hemp derived cbd distillate by selective distillation and chromotography. The extract can be taken to less than 25 parts per billion THC while leaving the CBD and valuable aroma molecules (terpenes) intact. This is a time consuming process with large losses of material so THC free distillate costs far more than normal CBD distillate to make. THC Free distillate typically contains around 80% CBD and no detectable THC.